Onboard Engineering can offer everything from a new installation to general maintenance, diagnosis and emergency breakdown services to both the trade (marine dealerships and OEM suppliers) and the retail marketplace.
Onboard Engineering’s technicians also have undertaken factory training with Cummins, and Detroit / MTU. We also extensive knowledge and experience with Glenndenning controls, John Deere, Northern Lights, Onan Marine Generators, Seastar Steering, Zf transmissions and controls. Our tradesmen are highly experienced across a wide range of other marine products and brands.
We also have extensive experience with running gear repairs and services. Shaft bearing and seals replacement, rudders, ball, gate and butterfy valves, underwater lighting and trim tabs.
We have project managed many DNV, Lloyds and AMSA surveys on commercial vessels up and down the East Coast of Australia.
Over the past 15 years excellent marine industry contacts have been established. These include:
- Various vessel dealers, skippers and managers
- Marina owners and operators
- Marine Surveyors and certifiers
- Slipway and hard stands owners & operators
- Crane operators
- Commercial vessel owner & operators
- Shipwrights & boat builders
- Independent marine engineers
- Private pleasure boat owners
Our services include:
- Sales, service and repairs
- Vessel repowers
- Project management
- Engine room refits and restorations
- Driveline/Propeller repairs and services
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Fuel tank cleaning
- Fuel polishing
- Survey, DNV Lloyds and AMSA reports
- Insurance Project Management
- Vessel management and deliveries
- 24 hour Emergency Breakdown Service